The California Energy Storage Alliance (CESA) is a membership-based advocacy group committed to advancing the role of energy storage in the electric power sector through policy, education, outreach, and research.
Our membership includes technology manufacturers, project developers, systems integrators, consulting firms, and other clean tech industry leaders.
We are technology and business model-neutral, and are supported solely by the contributions and coordinated activities of our members.
- Concentrating Solar Power And Energy Storage: What's It Worth? - Solar Industry
- California to fund CPV storage demo - Recharge
- Energy storage drumbeat gets stronger as California mandate comes into focus - Smart Grid News
- CEC proposes plan for California utilities to reach 1.325 GW of energy storage ... - solarserver.com
- Interview With Maxwell Technologies: Ultracapacitor-based Energy Storage ... - CleanTechnica